BAJA SPORTFISHING SPECIALS!
Complete Packages Include:
RT Air from LAX
RT Ground transfers & All Taxes
4 Days / 3 Nights Hotel
*4th Night FREE
2 Days Fishing
Some restrictions apply. Call for Details
La Paz $589p.p.
4th Night Free
East Cape $679p.p.
Los Cabos $595p.p.
Cabo San Lucas $739p.p.
5 Star Solmar, 3 Free Dinners, 4th night Free
NEW! *Whales Inn Loreto - $729 p.p.
Formerly Eden Loreto - ALL INCLUSIVE!
All you can eat & drink
SPACE IS LIMITED - CALL TODAY!
If you are looking to hook into a Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Striped Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Yellowtail, Sailfish, Roosterfish or Dorado then Baja Mexico is
your sportfishing vacation destination. It’s the only waters off North America where marlin are hooked year 'round.
Our Discount Sportfishing packages, include 4 days/3
nights hotel with 2 days fishing on a Super Panga, starting as low as $199.00. Our Boats include tackle and license. Bait and crew tips additional. Airfare not included, we can provide the lowest price
We are now offering
”Design your own Deep Sea
Sportfishing Packages” to the following Sportfishing Destinations. You select where and when you want to go, how long you want to stay and what you want to do and we will make it happen for you.
We are the Baja Travel Agent Experts. Let us handle all your Baja Mexico travel arrangements. We also offer all inclusive Deep Sea Sportfishing Packages that
feature an enjoyable worry free, no suprises, Baja vaction experience.
If you are new to the Baja experience, give us a call and we would be happy to assist you in planning your dream sportfishing vacation.
- Loreto - A slow paced historic village full of genuine people and some of the best Dorado, and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- La Paz - Experienced skippers equal great fishing at the offshore islands of La Paz . Enjoy the "old Baja" atmosphere of the capital city of Baja California with waterfront restaurants and beaches.
- East Cape - Is the very heart of the world's highest catch-zone for Pacific Striped and Blue Marlin. Roosterfish, Sailfish, Tuna, Dorado and Wahoo are also prevalent most anytime of year. There are miles of sandy beaches for swimming, snorkeling and diving.
- Cabo San Lucas - Also known as LOS CABOS, features a resort environment, land activities and entertainment spots. Cabo San Lucas sits right on the tip of the Baja, known as Land's End. It is world famous for it's world class big game marlin fishing and is host to many major sportfishing tournaments.
- San Jose Del Cabo - is a more laid back environment that bubbles with Baja charm. San Jose offers the shortest distance to fish the Famous Gordo Banks. Featured resorts provide a wide array of amenities.